Sunday, January 20, 2019

Banned for Life!

I was recently banned from a forum where the visceral hatred of Trump is palpable. The haters say that what they feel about Trump isn't hatred, it is contempt or some such term, and that is not hate.  Sorry, to me, that's quibbling. What they are expressing is hatred, pure and simple.

They fall for any lie -- the old standbys like Trump mocked the disabled, to the very latest. I didn't see anyone attempt to substantiate the lies. They use disgusting language to describe Trump, his supporters and anyone they disagree with.  These presumably adult humans believe every syllable of the "Russian collusion" meme.

Some of them think he's a Putin puppet. Some think he's a Russian agent. Can you believe it?

They are ultra-leftists and seem to harbor extreme animosity for anyone who believes differently. That would, of course, be moi. They have the proper leftist attitude in all the categories -- racism, sexism, homophobia, trans, etc.

They not only hate Trump, they despise his supporters and consider them to be be just a step above sub-human. Some of them hate Christianity and "evangelicals". And some who display this hatred purport to be Christians.

They are supreme liars, and they lied a lot about me and things I said -- even when it was right there on the forum and could be looked up to disprove their accusation.

There is a lie about me still on the forum, although the threads I posted on were deleted (very mature, adult male thing to do, huh). One fellow said he couldn't resist commenting on this "lie" of mine -- "All feminists are man haters." Problem is, I didn't say that. I said the core of feminism is hatred of men.

If you can cogitate normally, you see what this guy is not picking up on. Not all who embrace feminism embrace the totality of it, including its core. Some women fall for the equality shtick of feminism and that's the extent of their feminism.

But that is the kind of thing that happened with me over there all the time. Lied about, often, and badly.

They called me a troll because I when I was attacked, I defended myself or I counter-attacked. I wasn't there just to stir up trouble as they thought, but to express opinions they didn't agree with and to critique their opinions that I didn't agree with. Who wants to be on a forum where everyone agrees? But they were affronted that I disagreed, and expressed it ... they got mad about it. Grown men....

If the Gillette babes had found these guys, they wouldn't have made a commercial about toxic masculinity -- it would have been about toxic puerility. These guys were rude, they bore false witness, they said some truly stupid things, and generally showed their contempt for what most people consider to be goodness and decency and they were extremely childish about it.

I got a warning from the unseen moderator that I had crossed the line when I expressed the opinion that some of my forum-mates were so obsessed with other people's "sins" because they weren't completely convinced of their own moral authority. I got a pop-up nasty-gram-- a warning, I guess -- and I wasn't able to post for a couple of days.

During one marathon thread -- I don't even remember what it was about, except to say there was no doubt a lot of Trump hatred spewed all over, I made a comment about Rashid Tlaib, the freshman congresswoman who called Trump a MFer. I called her a newly elected skank.  That word can mean a sorry woman, a promiscuous woman ... but it also means "a sleazy or unpleasant person," and I meant it in the second definition.  She was sleazy for using the term she did, and she is an extremely unpleasant person.

Nevertheless, the next time I tried to log on, this popped up on my computer screen.


So now I'm out, forever. Pretty silly, unmanly reason for banning somebody, if you ask me, considering the filth and vile crap spewed at Trump over there day in and day out. Can you say "double standard"?

I visited and posted on that forum for several reasons. Partly, it just appealed to my pure cussedness; but it was also extremely instructive. I have not interacted on a a leftist forum for about a decade. If you haven't been around it in a while, it can come as a breathtaking surprise that there are people who genuinely believe leftist hogwash.

I can't help but wonder if they really do believe it, though. If they have even thought it out. They accuse rightwingers of getting their news from Fox and Alex Jones, and of mimicking Breitbart talking points or whatever.  What they're doing without realizing it, probably, is they're revealing   who tells them what to believe -- the leftwing media.

It's just as well the Unknown Moderator kicked me off. I have way too many things I need to be doing -- Little Sister to finish, this blog to revive, flyers to print and copy and hand-out downtown, and others to make for patriots in other places, plus my author services jobs.

Still, it was satisfying to know that the leftist claims of tolerance are false as granny's teeth, and their viewpoints are laced with visceral hatred. So, we can't save our country from its demise -- that has already occurred -- but we'd better pray mightily what what's left of it does not fall into the hands of leftists with power. These are not-nice people and they believe humanity's most dangerous ideology.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but monitored.