Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Announcement

Before I get back to Perfesser Simpson's hatchet job on the SHPG and myself, I would like to take time out to announce that 180 Degrees True South has acquired ... THE OFFICIAL 180DTS PINOCCHIOMETER!

I'll be putting the Pinocchiometer through its shakedown cruise, its maiden voyage, its test run, very soon. We'll submit statements by critics about me, this blog, the Southern Heritage Preservation Group on Facebook, the League of the South, the SCV, UDC, Southerners and Confederates in general, and whoever else they may choose to target with half-truths and outright lies. Come and watch Pinocchio's nose measure everything from the little white ones to the whoppers!

More coming soon, so stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. As he measures the revisionist's attacks on us, I can tell you that his nose will need a much larger box to contain it! Go get 'em Connie! Give 'em a good dose of the TRUTH, a foreign concept to these deniers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing this, Connie. It's about time that someone did.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but monitored.