Interesting, coming from a man who defines his blog as a "civil war era" blog and then includes posts about:
1. A currently existing Southern heritage book publisherAnd that's just since early October, compiled from a quick scanning of his blog, meaning I may not have noticed all contemporary references about modern politics and culture wars that Andy makes....
2. Numerous posts about H.K. Edgerton, who is a conteporary Southerner
3. Ron Wilson's prison sentencing for running a ponzi scheme (occurred in Nov. 2012)
4. A 2012 movie about Abraham Lincoln
5. A current dispute in Selma, Alabama over a monument to Nathan Bedford Forrest
6. Confederate flaggers, especially the Virginia Flaggers, which has only been in existence for less than two years
7. Dixie Outfitters and H.K. Edgerton, a currently existing business and living human being, makin' money
8. Clint Lacy's blog, which is currently online
9. Lynyrd Skynyrd, a currently existing rock and roll group, and the Confederate flag
Pot. Meet kettle.
Andy, just out of curiosity, what ARE the date/time limits of the "civil war era" -- in your estimation?