Sunday, February 2, 2014

Interesting Questions

I wonder if our Diversity King would have any thoughts and/or opinions about them.
Is Making Fun of Rednecks and Hillbillies Racist?
http://lippardcd.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/is-making-fun-of-rednecks-and-hillbillies-racist/

America’s favorite joke is anything but funny
http://www.salon.com/2013/01/07/whats_so_funny_about_being_poor/
 I have my own thoughts about such things and -- as a reminder to Simpson, who is always in Bash-the-VaFlaggers mode (for things that have nothing to do with them) -- this is my post, on my blog, with my comments. Has nothing to do with the VaFlaggers. Has to do with liberal/leftists/flogger hypocrisy.

1 comment :

  1. On Andy Hal's blog, he mentioned a talk he recently gave to the "American Steamship Historical Society". I would love to a group shot of that meeting. Can you imagine all the bright shiny white faces at that meeting? No doubt Mr. Young would make a sneering nasty remark about that photo, right?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but monitored.