Monday, February 11, 2013

I Reckon Liars -- At Both Extremes -- Just Gotta Lie

Despite my requests that he stop posting about me and linking to Backsass on his odious blog, Brad Griffin has done it again. This time, he has assigned a completely false motive to my comments on the League FB page, and used that as an excuse and a jumping off place to post a rant about subjects dear to whatever passes for a heart with him, but that have nothing to do with me or my comments on the FB thread.

I have to wonder why he needs me as an excuse to rant and rave about black folks. And I again have to wonder why my presence on a little niche blog is so important to him that he has to post repeatedly about me...  It might be interesting to know what he gets out of it ... but that would require thinking about him a whole lot more than I want to do.

Griffin, please. LEAVE ME ALONE.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but monitored.