Thursday, May 22, 2014

New Video Trailer for Southern Man

This is a mockup ... just a test, so some of the images are low-rez comps. The image quality isn't great on YouTube and I'm not sure what to do about it. Most of the images are hi-rez. I didn't do a lot of stretching in Movie Plus.  I used the "yt:quality=high" tag at YouTube, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Will keep working on it until I figure it out.

UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE  UPDATE 

Had to temporarily remove my mockup .. and I have the completed video ready to go, but there's a problem with the music, per YouTube. They say it belongs to a certain artists, who holds the copyright, and Jewel Beat, where I downloaded it, says they own it. I've emailed Jewel Beat, but it's a holiday, so I'm not expecting to hear from them today.

I'm going to try to show it from my website server while this YouTube issue gets resolved. May not work.  We'll see...


Heck, I couldn't stand that stopping to buffer... here's a YouTube version with substitute music. It's very, very similar to the tune I originally used. So far no notices from YouTube about this one. Hopefully, I'll hear from Jewel Beat tomorrow and can get this resolved.

1 comment :

  1. This could be the start of something really good. I had been thinking of an idea along these lines.

    GP

    Southern Heritage Advancement Preservation and Educatiopn

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but monitored.