Monday, March 31, 2014

Excited! New Computer in the Works!

Just got the kit for my new computer ordered. Most of it is shipping from California (motherboard, hard drive, etc.) Desktop case and optical drive shipping from Texas. Will be here Thursday or Friday. Assembly should be completed early next week.

My computer guy is going to install Windows 7 and Ubuntu and make Windows 7 as backward-compatible with as much of my current software as possible. YAY!

I'm soooo excited. I'm not real savvy about computer hardware, but looking at what's been ordered, I think my new mo-chine is gonna kick some serious bootay....Robust motherboard, massive ram, mountains of storage capacity....

I have to say, though, my cheap little Circuit City HP laptop has been a trooper for eight years.... Well done, HP. Well done.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but monitored.