Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Seeking Someone Who Follows Crossroads

I'm looking for someone who reads pretty much everything Simpson posts.  I don't. I monitor his blog for lies about and hostility to Southern heritage, and those are the only posts I read.

I'm looking for someone who does read him to tell me how often he has posted honors and thanks to contemporary American military members.

His post deriding Tim Manning for his position on the U.S. military includes a pathetic excuse for a thank you tacked on to the end, afterthought-like.  It made me realize I've never seen him write posts honoring today's armed forces. Of course, he may have, and I missed it, since I only read his attacks on Southern heritage.

If you know that he has, please post a link in the comments.  Thanks.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but monitored.