Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Flagger Veterans and a Beautiful Gift

Check the Virginia Flaggers blog for the full story behind these wonderful photos.  The Flaggers donated a U.S. flag to the Virginia War Memorial in memory of Sgt. Cliff Troutman, and in honor of the Veterans in in the Flagger organization, pictured below.




















Check out more of Judy Smith's photos of the beautiful Virginia War Memorial at the Virginia Flaggers blog, here.

Thanks to the Flaggers for making such a beautiful gift to the memorial, and thank you, Veterans, for your service.

RIP. Sgt. Troutman....

2 comments :

  1. I had the honor of meeting Sgt. Troutman, I went to the VMFA to be with the flaggers.
    Sgt. Troutman was unloading his car and I had on my Flagger Security Uniform,
    He thought I was a VMFA guard and told me he would move his car right away.
    I laughed and told him "I am on your side, take your time."
    Sgt. Troutman I salute you and thank you for your service !

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but monitored.