Saturday, September 12, 2015

And Now for Something Completely Different

Going way back, here are three great tunes by Gerald Albright from his Bermuda Nights CD.  This man can play a saxophone, lemme tell ya. The album was released in 1988 and I discovered it in the early 1990s when a local radio station changed its overnight venue to smooth jazz.  And the music is just as great today as it was when I bought it.

This one, Truth, was what I purchased the CD for. It reminds me of driving to New Orleans to see the Saints play in the Bobby Hebert, Dome Patrol days.



When I got the CD, and heard Feeling Inside for the first time -- just one time -- it blew me away and instantly replaced Truth as my favorite.



And more recently, I've found Too Cool to be just what the title says -- too cool -- and it has become my third favorite on this CD.



It's not often I find three favorites on a single CD -- but Albright did it with Bermuda Nights....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome, but monitored.