Monday, July 14, 2014

Big Congrats, Texas SCV!!


Appeals court rules in favor of Confederate flag license plate

Austin—The 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled today that the Texas branch of the Sons of Confederate Veterans has the right to have the state issue license plates adorned with the Confederate battle flag.  More
________________________

I guess all the bleedin' heart liberals in Texas who were gloating about the plate's defeat last year are cryin' in their beers tonight. Yes, the decision can be appealed. but people who've watched these license plates fights in other states know the SCV always wins.

Ha!

5 comments :

  1. Excellent. I saw one the other day, when I went into
    town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have had a Miss. SCV on my Jeep for years. You would be surprised to see the people who I have helped. I think these tags make it known there is no hate involved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy with the ruling but I am disappointed the state attorney g.abbot is looking to appeal the decision guess he wont get my vote for governor.
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-politics/2014/07/senator-urges-abbott-to-appeal-confederate-battle-flag-ruling/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome, but monitored.